Friday, March 27, 2020

19 - Idea Napkin No.2


1.  I am senior at the University of Florida and am 21 years old. My name is Alexander Miguel and major in information systems with a minor in real estate. I dont have many talents but my skills include communication, observing and being able to relate to people. I aspire to change the world in a positive way by making it a greener cleaner place. I see me business playing a marge role in my life by helping me reduce waste.
2. I am offering a app that allows users to identify their carbon footprint and eliminate excess activities that pollute the earth.
3. I am offering this app to any age group who takes climate change very seriously and wants to make an effect on the earth. This group of individuals all care about the well being of the earth collectively.
4. Customers will pay money to use my product because climate change is a problem that affects everyone globally.
5. My determination and strong beliefs set me apart and allow me to succeed where others fail.

I did not get any feedback on my last post so I tried to change this idea napkin a bit and reword it to persuade other customers and gain a following.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, good job with your post! I think this is a really cool idea but you may have a problem with consumers paying for your app. I believe that people that want to be more environmentally conscious will have a use for this, but how many people are gonna spend money to track their waste? It might be more profitable to have this app created, then run ads or offer a "premium" subscription to users. Overall, I think this idea has potential, but may require some thought into developing ways to make the app profitable.

    ReplyDelete