Thursday, April 16, 2020

27 - Reading Reflection 3


I decided to read about the Wright brothers by David McCullough. After reading what surprised me the most was how similar both brothers were to each other. The thing I admire most about them is their dedication to their craft and ambitions. They really wanted to make something for people to fly and would stop at nothing to build it.Something I didn’t admire about them is selling their ideas to France. The Wright brothers failed multiples times when their inventions wouldn't work and they had to constantly improvise and adapt. The Wright brothers cared deeply about their machines and were competent in this manner. It is comical that the US government wasn’t interested in the Wright brothers and highly doubted them. If I had the chance I would ask them what their biggest regrets were in life. I am fascinated about knowing more about people than just their face value.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I had no idea that the Wright brothers ended up selling their ideas to France. I am extremely interested to learn more about that and how the US responded, so I will probably pick up this book to read as well. I can't imagine the level of scrutiny they faced over their failure, especially since what they were trying seemed so outlandish at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete